Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A day with mom

so on Saturday my mom and i took a short trip to UC to buy my books. we parked at a meter and off we went.
1st stop was the book store. because it was my first quarter i decided to actually go to the really book store not the cheaper off campus store. anyway we went to get the books and after spending a whole bunch of money on books required for my 18 credit hours. then we carried the 500 pounds of books up to the car and left them for step 2 of the journey.
2nd stop was lunch. we went to the panera under my apartments. i had a good time. and we just talked. it is odd to think that all summer i was with her and now that she is back at school and i am getting ready to move down there i miss spending time with her. just going to lunch and shopping and stuff. which brings up to......
3rd and final part of the day was shopping at urban outfitters across the street. it was a really cool store and some of the stuff was way expensive, but in the lower floor they had some really nice sale stuff. i didn't get anything but i will be going back to get my rug for my room. then we had to stop by kenwood and go to old navy and get a gift for my cousin.

anyway..... happy birthday jen.

No comments: