Monday, October 29, 2007

i wonder

i wonder if in the future we will wonder what we missed out on now. will you ever think back and think about me and what about me, will i ever think of you.
one of colbie caillat's songs just makes me wonder.....
"Realize"
[V1:] Take time to realize, That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.Take time to realize,That I am on your sideDidn't I, Didn't I tell you.But I can't spell it out for you, No it's never gonna be that simpleNo I cant spell it out for you
[C:] If you just realize what I just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each otherAnd will never find anotherJust realized what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now.
[V2:] Take time to realizeOh-oh I'm on your sideDidn't I, didn't I tell you.Take time to realizeThis all can pass you by.. Didn't I tell youBut I can't spell it out for you,No its never gonna be that simpleNo I can't spell it out for you.
[C:] If you just realized what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other Then we'd never find another Just realized what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now.
[V3:] It's not always the sameNo it's never the same If you don't feel it to.If you meet me half wayIf you would meet me half way.It could be the same for you.
[C:] If you just realized what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other Then we'd never find another Just realized what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder Just realized what I just realizedOoOoOOoMissed out on each other now Missed out on each other now

No comments: