Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am Jill

I dont want to be that girl. the girl that can't let go, the girl that falls back on what she knew. i want to be the girl that can move on and live life and never think about opportunities that she missed or regrets that she might have. Even better, I want to be the girl who has not regrets because she lived life just how she wanted to, the girl that took chances and experienced every thing she wanted to. But the truth is i'm not that girl. I messed up a few times and i sat down when i really wanted to stand, shut up when all i wanted to do was scream, and i shut my eyes when the world was too much to see.
Anyway, i cant change who i am, and i am flawed. I'm not hardcore, and i get hurt. I will move on when i want, but for now i dont really know if want to. I think too much, and over analyze. I hurt people i dont want to, but i always kick myself for it later. I'm weird, and sometimes your glairs hurt me. I'm in college, but i dont sleep around or do drugs. I'm 19 years old but still looking for a fairy tale.
I'm Jill and over all im happy about me, i just dont want to hurt anyone.

No comments: