Friday, March 16, 2007

Heaven paper

for English we had to write about our heavenly situation. this is mine story.

As we sit in the clearing of the woods, I find a seat on the fallen log. It is mid September just before out college resumes. He has now begun to build what will soon be our fire. As he continues to work, I look around noticing the falling leaves, the wind softly blowing, and I can't help but feel at peace with not only myself but with everything around me. Our fire is staring and the sun is setting. he finds a seat next to mine and we sit in the silence. He takes out his old acoustic guitar and strums a few scales, soon i recognize the tune of black bird. His voice sings the lyrics i know too well.
The night sky is now all that is left and the music has all but stopped. I lay down on the now moist ground and stare up at the sky. as he slowly moves to join me i saver the smell of the early fall leaves. He joins me. Right then at that very moment we are a piece of nature, we have no influence in the lives of others and they have no influence on us. we are just there. In my mind I come to peace with my appearance, I don't care what i look like or that i am in my holy jeans and his baggy sweatshirt. I also have come to grips with the way i act and feel. I have one boy that loves me and will sit with me and watch the stars. That is all i need
I am whole, I am complete.




yeah thats all i just liked this and put it up maybe later i will post my hell paper too

2 comments:

Jason Pawlak said...

Nice essay, sounds like a fun exercise, i think i might write a heaven and hell essay well... any specifics on the requirements?

JB said...

no really the only thing he said was you had to right a paper about your ideas of a hellish situation and a heavenly situation
it was really a great project it really made you think. the heaven was so much harder to write.