Monday, March 26, 2007

BAD day

today was a really super bad day...
1) i decided to give blood, ok thats cool save a life. too bad i make it to the end of my bag and start to like pass out..... that was some scary stuff.... i'm glad peter came to stand by me when they made me lay there for like an hour
2) so i am in 3rd bell and i get in my purse and it seems weird i figure i left my calculator at home and forget about it
3) i am sitting in Brit lit and the school police officer walks in and has my wallet. oh crap! turns out it was stolen during the blood drive and they took all $120.... it was my Florida money and ceder point $
4) so now i am just really upset and i go to the costume shop and ball my eyes out.....

yeah so today sucked and i really dont feel like i will get the $ back.... People suck i wanna be done with highschool.

1 comment:

Jason Pawlak said...

It's really ok that you didn't feel 100% after giving blood. Lot's of people don't. We gave here at school a while ago and Dan didn't do so hot after his bag. At least you gave though. Sucks about the wallet though, some people can be such jerks, to take advantage of someone while they're helping others. Poo on them.