Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog?

So a few years ago I started this thing, back then some of my friends actually read it and I wrote in it all the time... Now I stop in every once in a while just to update or read old posts, but I hope to start using this again. I figure since no one I know reads it I can just spill my guts and if the general public reads it I don't really care cause I don't know them.
Life right now is getting back on track, for a few weeks back around new years I felt like I had lost myself, but I found me again. And I think I found a me that is a little more sure of me.
There is this new show on MTV (lame I know) about making a list of things to do before you die... I thought about making a list but I really don't know what I would put on it... then I was talking to a friend of mine and decided that I had already done some of the things on my list (if that is I had a list), maybe the idea is that you don't need a list to tell you what to experience but instead you should just experience life as it comes to you. Take the opportunities that you have the chance to take (if you feel like it is the right choice for you).
Then another friend told me If you live life with no regrets then you are not living life.... I thought about that and I don't k now but I think that is very subjective, I can live life make a mistake but not regret the mistake that I made. I might feel bad about myself or the choice i made but at the same time I don't think regretting is good for you. Whats done is done, If you are not proud then don't do it again but you cant take it back, it is part of you now.

No comments: