Thursday, January 21, 2010

school

Currently I'm going to college and the closer my friends and I get to being finished the more the idea of being finished scares me to death. I can't even explain everything that I thought I would have done by graduation and now I'm realizing that those things are not happening. I plan on going away for 2 weeks on a vollenteer trip abrod. but that cant happen until i get $$ (like a lot, around 3000). I also thought that college was the time to meet the boy of my dreams, but as of now he is still just a figment of my dreams, no where to be found in this real world. I still want to internship (not likely in this economy). But even with all those things that I didn't get done yet, college has tought me a ton.... and not all academic (no, I learned about life, and who I am as a person).

No comments: