Tuesday, September 28, 2010

stressed and confused

School is kicking my butt, I have this physics class and it's not that the material is hard but it is just so much work. I think that my teacher doesn't understand that we do have other classes that require us to do other assignments. Physics is not going to help me in my future and I am not going to let my more important classes suffer due to one that I could care less about.
On the other hand while I'm soooo stressed about classes I'm tangled in a web about my own feelings and this stupid boy. I wish people were straight forward about things like "hey lets go on a lunch date" not "hey lets go out to lunch". I'm stuck in the latter situation and it's tough because I have no idea how this guy is feeling. Well, that's a lie, I have an idea but I feel like i am wrong. such mixed signals, how does a guy expect a girl to know what to do. Little did i know a few years ago that at the age of 21 I would be so confused about a boy. jeez!

I think the real problem here is that I am really a relationship girl living in a time of hook ups and one night stands. it's like everyone in college has quit looking for something real and only looks for something drunk and easy. even when I'm drunk I'm not easy so that leave me alone and upset.

No comments: