Sunday, January 2, 2011

great

if the past makes you who you are then how do i forget about it??

i have a thing for doing stupid things on new years. this one has left me thinking.... for just a split second i would have sworn there was something there... if not our eyes wouldn't have locked like that. but now it is back to life as normal for you and I'm stuck in my thoughts. you said it is in the past but i cant stop thinking I know you will choose her and to be honest i don't even know if i want you, but if we are not going to try the why did you kiss me? after all we have been through, that's not fair. I was happy how things were until you changed the rules of the game, now i just don't know. you stirred up my emotions, the ones i thought were gone. So when you do choose to go to her, please don't forget that in the beginning it is going to hurt me. please know that you got me confused in a world i thought i understood. but things will be ok... give me time and I'll heal. please don't push me away, i didn't do anything wrong.

No comments: